We provide a complete training and safety management service to industry and commerce, consisting of:
- Power System Safety – a complete range of services from safety rules to training, assessment, authorisation, monitoring and auditing.
- Technical Training – electrical engineering – understanding the basics to detailed training in specialised activities.
- Power System Protection – practical ‘hands-on’ courses on distribution and industrial/commercial power network protection systems.
- Electric Cable Jointing – from low voltage up to and including 33kV – conventional paper insulated cables to polymeric cables.
- Electrical Fitting – critical skills for the installation, commissioning, maintenance and repair of an extensive range of power system equipment.
- General Safety – we are specialists in general safety and can offer a wide range of services from initial safety reviews to bespoke training packages to meet the requirements of current health, safety and environmental legislation.
- Technical Authoring – in safety and electrical power systems engineering – everything from safety rules through to detailed test procedures.
Our Training Centre is here to offer the following benefits:
- Reducing skills gaps and improving the skills of the workforce
- Improving productivity
- Retraining your existing staff
- Minimising staff turnover and recruitment costs
- Preparing your organisation for future challenges.
Whatever your training problem we have the specialised skills, the experience and the resources to help you solve it.