This course is for candidates to develop the practical skills and knowledge to:
• inspection of consac for damage
• prepare, complete three phase consac service joints
• prepare, complete three phase wavecon / consac* straight joints
• prepare, complete three phase wavecon / waveform – consac* branch / breech joints
Candidates must have attended the Cable Jointing Wavecon / Waveform Mains Jointing course before attending this course.
Candidates are required to provide the necessary materials for all cable jointing courses.
*All Consac must be supplied by the clients. We will issue a materials list for candidates.
The maximum number of delegates on this course will be four.
- Safety at work
- Preparation of Consac
- Preparation of Wavecon for connection to Consac
- Specialist tools
- Full range of LV Consac joints
At the end of this course delegates will be able to demonstrate:
- An ability to complete LV Consac joints
- The use of safety equipment
- Identification of electrical cables
At the end of this course delegates will understand:
- Safe working and systems
- Consac and the identification of deterioration of the sheath and aluminium
- And the ability to use safety equipment
Individuals or clients nominated persons who are required to work on Wavecon / Waveform / Consac Mains Cables
Experienced LV Cable Jointers, will only be accepted onto the course, as candidates need to have lv Wavecon course attendance before attending this course
Candidates will be issued with a Certificate of Attendance and Report to provide evidence towards competency
Need help choosing the right course? Call us on: 01782 461 506